✅ Type: Amphoteric surfactant.
✅ Segment: Personal care
✅ Performance claims: Cleansing
✅ Appearance: Clear, light yellow, pumpable liquid with a characteristic odour.
✅ Function: Amphoteric Surfactant, Foaming agents.
✅ Quality: Cocos Nucifera, Elaeis Guineensis.
✅ Composition: Fatty acid amide derivative with betaine structure (high active).
✅ Presentation: Liquid packed in a plastic bottle.
Netto weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
✅ Application: Solid Shampoo, Baby Care and Cleansing, Face Cleansing, Liquid Soap, Personal Care Wipes, Shampoo Shower/Bath Products.
✅ CAS No.: 147170-44-3
✅ REACH reg. No.: 01-2119489410-39
✅ INCI: Cocamidopropyl Betaine
✅ COUNTRY and REGION of PRODUCTION: EU
– This amphoteric surfactant is suitable for universal application in cosmetic and pharmaceutical surfactant preparations. In combination with anionic surfactants, synergistic effects are achieved which lead to a dermatological improvement of the consumer product. The applicational properties are comparable with the conventional Cocamidopropylbetain-types. Amphoteric surfactant, suitable for shampoos, shower and bath preparations and skin cleansers.
– Store at room temperature away from moisture and light. Close the bottle tightly after use.
– Keep out of reach of children, do not swallow, avoid contact with eyes.
– Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
– Harmful to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects (in case of massive discharge of the product into a watercourse).
– This product are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.